Monday, July 13

If I could, would I?

If I could, I would move to Japan for a year to work with Malachi ministries.

If I could, I would move out of my apartment and into a boat in the harbor.  

If I could, I would move back down to LA and get a job at APU.

If I could, I would work at a cafe in Albi, France.

If I could, I would become fluent in French.

If I could, I would sell all of my pants and fill my wardrobe with summer dresses.

If I could, I would buy an entire block of housing and start a commune.

If I could, I would join a volleyball club and never stop playing.

If I could, I would design and entire line of jewelry and sell it to a local boutique.  

If I could, I would get my Masters in Divinity at Fuller Seminary.

If I could, I would move to Arizona to spend more time with Jennifer.



And maybe I will.  But for now, I am living near my best friends in one of the most beautiful cities in the country.  







2 comments:

  1. If I could, I would move to a camp and work there throughout the years.

    If I could, I would get sleeves of tattoos.

    If I could, I would buy a house right now and spend my free time fixing it up on my own.

    If I could, I would spend each weekend in a different city with my close friends.

    But for now I'll be content living as a nurse by the ocean with my dog and motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful "If I could's"!!! Thanks for the input. I would love to hear from others.... chime in!

    ReplyDelete

I am currently reading...

  • "It: How Churches and Leaders Can Get It and Keep It" by Craig Groeschel
  • "90 Minutes in Heaven"
  • "The Old Man and the Sea"