Wednesday, November 19

To my dear Beth

I stayed up a few nights this week to watch "Little Women" with my roommate Katie. As you may or may not remember, the third daughter of the women is named "Beth". She is just the most precious thing. Then she died. That part of the movie was not precious, it was depressive. It is not until Beth dies that you realize you know nothing about her, which is even more distressing. You spend the whole movie completely wrapped up in the lives of 3 of these sisters without even realizing they haven't touched on the life of Beth, besides the fact that she is ill.

With that said, we must get together. I need to spend time with my Beth. I think we should cook (Italian food of course), then watch either of two movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version)
2. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
3. (I suppose you could add a suggestion here)




(If we have time to get together before December, we must prepare for the arrival of our 3rd sister, Anna.)

1 comment:

  1. 3. Join me for a Caturday Thanksgiving and enjoy wine, food, and good company.

    Done!

    ReplyDelete

I am currently reading...

  • "It: How Churches and Leaders Can Get It and Keep It" by Craig Groeschel
  • "90 Minutes in Heaven"
  • "The Old Man and the Sea"